In the past days, visiting the sexologist was considered a big taboo. People would never feel comfortable sharing their intimate moments with others. People used to have sex only for reproduction and did not know the real worth of sex in their physical and mental health. As the society is changed a lot and becomes advanced, people are slowly getting liberal to visit the Sexologist to talk about their sexual problems.
Now, people are longing to have pleasurable and enjoyable sex as they get to know that good sex is important for their health and relationship. Even sexologists have claimed that they get more clientele when compared to before. In the competitive and modern lifestyle, couples confront so many issues, which destroy their ability to enjoy intimacy to a greater extend. This is where the need for a sex therapist comes into play.
When to visit
Sex is strongly linked to your emotional, physical, and psychological health. It determines your happiness and relationship to a large extend. It is one of the exciting and happiest parts of the relationship. It renders immense contentment and pleasures. Through a good sex life, couples get confidence and trust in their relationship. However, understanding and dealing with the majority of sexual problems need more sensitivity.
Having trouble achieving the pleasurable sex brings so many issues in your life. In such a situation, you have to get help from the experts. They help you understand your sexual health issues and render different solutions whether it is emotional or physical. If you are experiencing any one of these problems, then it is the right time to visit the Sexologist.
- Having a small penis size and feel discomfort to have sex
- Erectile dysfunction such as inability to hold the erection or loss of erection
- Discomfort and pain during or after intercourse
- Unable to get the mood and have confusion about sexual orientation
- The intensity of your sexual relationship is not enough
- Feeling guilty about having the sex
- Your sexual needs and desires do not match with your partner
- Having lower sexual drive
Tips to improve your sex life
Apart from visiting the sex experts, you have to follow the below mentioned tips carefully. It gives you a space to enhance your sexual life.
- Firstly, you have to educate yourself about sex with the help of self-help materials accessible for every type of sexual issue. You can even take assistance from the expert guides. Browse the internet or even purchase books from the local store. If you feel difficulty in talking with the sex therapist, then this step will help you
- Your sexual responses start to slow down as you age. So, find a comfortable and quiet setting to have sex. Talk with your partner about your feelings, issues, and body changes. Spending more time on the bed and including foreplay increase the chance of getting an orgasm
- You can use the lubrication if your partner has vagina dryness to avoid painful sex. Even access the sex toys available online to add more spicy things into your sexual activity and avoid the boredom feeling of doing the same things continuously